Synthetic Biology-Based Therapies Summit
Our CEO is speaking at this event.
Mark Kotter, CEO, will be presenting on two seminars on day one 14th of December.
Seminar 1: 8.30am
Industry Leaders’ Fireside Chat: 'Designing & Constructing Biological Systems with Novel Functionalities to Produce More Efficient & Accessible Therapeutics'
- Reflecting on the evolution of synthetic biology over the past decade: what have we learned?
- Leveraging different therapeutic modalities (small molecules, mRNA, cell therapies, vaccines and more): what is next for synthetic biology?
- Exploring the challenges that lie ahead: how do we predict the future challenges
Seminar 2: 2.30pm
'Implementing Next-Generation Cellular Reprogramming for the Consistent & Scalable Production of Cells for Therapies'
- Modulating cell characteristics and optimising function for therapeutic application
- Making stem cells scalable with synthetic biology