Proventa Discovery East Coast
Meet Dominic Hussey, Territorial Head, EMEA Sales at this event!
Proventa provides an environment for pharma and biotechs to make those important connections through interactive roundtable discussions, exclusive networking and keynote panel debates. Join us in along with a host of drug discovery professionals from across the East Coast/Europe, to discover:
- Target ID & Validation
- Structural Biology
- In Vivo & In Vitro Pharmacology
- DPMK, ADME & Toxicology
- In Silico Biology & Biophysics
- External Innovation & Partnering
Meet Dominic Hussey, Territorial Head, EMEA Sales to discuss how bit.bio offers partnering opportunities that affords access to the most relevant parental human cell types and corresponding disease models. These models are physiologically relevant, phenotypically characterised, offering predictive, in vitro, human cells for drug screening, toxicity testing, regenerative medicine, and tissue engineering applications.
Dominic will also be chairing a roundtable discussion on 'Addressing the current challenges of in vitro cell models and their translation into the clinic’. The roundtable discussion will focus on the main challenges associated with in vitro human cell models as a platform for disease modelling and drug discovery, addressing issues such as:
- Benefits and problems of using human iPSC-derived cells
- The importance of consistent, scalable manufacturing process for iPSC-derived cells
- How next generation approaches such as precision cellular reprogramming, can accelerate in vitro drug discovery and translation into the clinic
Click on the button below to arrange a meeting with Dominic.Meet Dominic